As an integrated effort to nurture ICT related startups, the incubator offers business support, logistics and infrastructural facilities to youngsters with innovative business ideas.
Some of the services offered to incubatees include:
- Business training, technical training and soft skills development in a number of areas (e.g. idea generation, preparing business models and business plans, marketing techniques, pitching and presenting, managing resources, emerging technologies, legal affairs, etc).
- Business counselling and advisory services including regular coaching, mentoring and learning from entrepreneurs and professionals from the industry.
- Logistic support including office space, access to computers and other physical facilities.
- Networking opportunities and links to potential partners and investors.
- Resources ranging from physical to human and informative (e.g. access to books).
- Assistance in the establishment and day to day management of incubatee businesses (including marketing support through participation in various local events and fairs, and establishing key contacts with potential business partners).